Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Long Overdue Post: Susan Tantlinger

We love art. We LOVE bulldog art. So naturally we love Susan Tantlinger and her creations.

Fun fact - a million years ago I took just about ever art class that my colleges (yeah, that's right, colleges, I went to a few schools) offered. You name it, I took it. Except drawing, I don't really like to draw. The art classes were the only ones I liked and worth every penny of student loan debt today. I used to be artistic! Now I am out of practice (and supplies).

That is part of the reason I like Susan's blog. It is so cool to see the creation of one of her works. The different stages the painting goes through to get to that gorgeous end result...so fun to see in pictures. Go look at this post or this post to see what I mean. Makes me want to paint again! I mean, really...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous!

And if this doesn't get you into the holiday spirit, I don't know what will! What? You aren't ready for Christmas yet? But Target has their Christmas lights out next to the Halloween costumes. So let us just embrace it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Go check out her site and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment